|Mon 20th May||Fri 24th May||Mon 27th May||Fri 31st May||Mon 3rd Jun||Fri 7th Jun|
|Gypsy Van||£400 (4 nights)||Booked||£400 (4 nights)||£300 (3 nights)||£400 (4 nights)||£300 (3 nights)|
|Shepherd hut||£400 (4 nights)||Booked||Booked||Booked||£400 (4 nights)||Booked|
|Bluebell Wagon||£400 (4 nights)||Booked||£400 (4 nights)||Booked||£400 (4 nights)||Booked|
|The Cabin||£400 (4 nights)||Booked||Booked||Booked||£400 (4 nights)||Booked|
|Cottage for two with hot tub||£400 (4 nights)||Booked||£400 (4 nights)||£300 (3 nights)||£400 (4 nights)||£300 (3 nights)|
The Cottage for two with hot tub is available all year round.
We are now taking bookings from beginning of April 2019 for our four cosy wagons.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings will be confirmed when a deposit of £100 is received by cheque.
Cheques should be made payable to Mr D M Lampard.
Alternatively payment can be made directly into the Mandinam account, Please contact us for details.
- Because this is a working farm, we are unable to accommodate dogs.
- Midweek: Arriving Monday and Departing Friday (4 nights stay)
- Weekend: Arriving Friday and Departing Monday (3 nights stay).
- To play our small part towards saving our planet, we have now installed a water purifier so that visitors can enjoy our lovely spring water, so no need to bring plastic bottle. Huts are equipped with wood for hot tub and hut fire, but it is a good idea to bring spare towels for hot tub, firelighters, matches, a torch and tea lights for romance!